RATillery (Full Version)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
RATillery is an artillery game inspired by GORILLA.BAS, but starring fireball-throwing rats fighting for a good meal in a warehouse environment.
Logistic problem! Piles of crates of fresh supplies intended for a classy French restaurant end up in the warehouse where you, skinny rat, live.
As you set up to have the meal of your life, a rat from another clan comes to dispute the new arrival.
Crush him into ratatouille and move to table!
This is a vastly improved version of the original freeware DOS game!
- NEW: VGA 256 color suport (320x200).
- NEW: VGA 16 color support (640x480)
- CGA 4 color support (320x200)
- Tandy 16 color support (320x200). NEW: Also works on PCjr.
- NEW: AdLib, OPL2LPT and Tandy (PSG) sound
- PC-Speaker sound
- NEW: In-game timer (those who think too much loose their turn!)
- NEW: Training mode (get better through challenges)
- NEW: Much stronger AI adversary (for playing alone)
A boxed version also available from Côté Gamers, check it out!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.